Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wanna cry... but I dunno why...

Loneliness... is not great for a time such as this.

On top of that, my boyfriend came down with a flu. I was also very unproductive today. Apart from teaching Xu Wen piano, I accomplished nothing :( Hate being so unfruitful and unmotivated.

How time flies. The month of January is already over. Can't believe I am going back to KL again in a week's time for Chinese New Year! Oolala.

2 blessings I received today:

1. A fresh shower of rain FINALLY came - and yes... the people did not get to burn rubbish behind my place this evening (see previous blog entry). I'm loving the cool winds. Thank You, Lord! And thank you so much, to whoever that prayed for me after reading my previous post, if anyone did :)

2. I wasn't feeling too great today. Was debating between staying at home in the evening or going out for a walk somewhere. Decided to do the former - I stayed at home, watched TV for once... and ordered-in Mc'donald's ~ a prosperity beef regular set meal. Firstly, the rider who delivered my meal could not speak (do you call that 'vocally impaired'?) but seeing his determination to serve and communicate, as well as the bright smile he gave me just before he left, I was rather encouraged.

Secondly (I feel serba salah about this part), I didn't open the takeaway bag straightaway. Later when I finally did, there was 2 sets of burgers and twister fries inside. In my alarm, I checked the receipt - true enough, I had only paid for one set! It was really too late to call the rider back by that time - I just feel bad that my 2 sets of burgers and twisters could have been someone else's - and the rider could have gotten into trouble giving me the 'wrong' bag. However, there were no calls, nothing...and I didn't know what to do... so the extra burger and box of twister fries are still sitting awkwardly on top of my refrigerator, uneaten.

I'd love to give the extra food to a hungry beggar - but it's too late for me to go out alone into that part of the town... Or.... should I just eat the burger for lunch tomorrow? @_@ So serba salah.

Next time, I will open the bag and check the contents before the rider leaves kays?

3 comments:

sophia said...

You should heat it up and eat it tomorrow. Haha, looks like God just gave you an extra meal...sort of His way of saying not to worry about the future? That He can feed two for one!

Sorry you feel rather lonely and unproductive...but that's only a feeling! The truth is that God is living in you, and that you're surrounded by beautiful, blessed people!

*hugs*

Kevin Evans Tay said...

don't cry don't cry... u want KFC or pizzahut coupon? my dad gave me.. :P

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Sophia: thanks:)

Kev: haha!:P I not gian KFC so much till I walap ur coupons la:D hehehe....

 

Free Blog Counter