Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Random...

Pondering. Contemplating. Weighing options. Again.

Diet Coke. PMS. Messy table strewn with papers and books. Sometimes, I just wish I could hire someone to clean out my house for me.

Was reminded again today, that a good tree only produces good fruit. A bad tree produces bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit... and vice versa. What fruits of our actions, words and more importantly thoughts (which are not displayed to the public) are we producing today? What is the overflow of our hearts like?

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Wahlao, i also feel the same. Pondering, contemplating, wanan hire someone to clean my office. SIghhhhh...

Grace, i am the messiest person on earth weyyyyyyy

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Hahahahah!!!:D I have my messy days too...like NOW

 

Free Blog Counter