Monday, February 22, 2010

Hello...?

...Anyone up for a new pet?

There's a huge spider lurking somewhere in my car. She is pretty, her body's the size of a 50-cent coin, she is a muddy-brown and has long legs that look like rolled-up dried leaves. I don't know how she wandered in, but she can't find her way out. According to Ben, I separated her from her lover, whom he saw outside my car on Saturday. I didn't mean to...honest!

So Spiddy, please spare me from your vengeance!

Whoever finds her first can keep her. After all, you know what they say... Finder's keepers! ROTFLMAO.

It's Spiddy-alert for me from now onwards!

3 comments:

Pig said...

I think its time u download and play the Spiderman song to lure the Spidy out :P

Spiderman, Spiderman
Friendly neighborhood Spiderman

Grace-Melody Moo said...

HAHA!!! Yeah man... I think Spiddy would like Spiderman to come to her rescue too :P

mozozozo said...

HAHA...hmmm..maybe you could bait it out with some mosquitoes too =P

 

Free Blog Counter