Monday, February 8, 2010

Back to serious work...

Was blessed with a good weekend on the whole.

Saturday: Bible Study in the evening encouraged me to shine for Jesus in everything I do and say. Not because I am forced to adhere to religious laws, but because I've experienced (and am experiencing) God's grace to the fullest measure. Because I've been transformed by His love. Liberated by the truth. Because in Him, I now live. And I'd love to share is with everyone else.

Sunday: Youth Fellowship yesterday was fun. We had really crazy indoor games that were supposed to teach valuable lessons... I'll be giving a talk in the YF on the 28th February - about self-image and eating disorders. Hope it goes well and makes a difference in at least one person's life. I'll have to brew what I'm gonna present very carefully - because this is such a familiar yet difficult topic to work with. Need all the God-given wisdom, strength and anointing I can get! Please keep me in prayer, guys. Dear youths, if you are reading this... and know of friends who are struggling with body image/eating disorders, please invite them to come along too.

Did various odd jobs in church as well. Ben and I went to Tesco's for lunch and a short walk at Courts. It was great to have time to sit down and tête-à-tête... Thank God for the solutions that came out of it too. Totally enjoy being with Ben.

Loads of work in the afternoon... then we went for dinner with his dear parents.

I have an exam this Wednesday... so tra lala... gotta study already (and have to prepare my research presentation for after CNY break's presentation to Dr. Sunny)....even though I am so in a Chinese-New-Year/holiday mood. Bus-ing back to KL this Friday. Can't wait, can't wait, can't can't wait!!!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter