Sunday, January 17, 2010

Weekend

Repainting my little home :)

Actually, Ben's been doing all the painting work while I work away on my own chores. Occasionally, I chat to him, hip-hip-hurrah him, play the piano for his entertainment, and help him out a little here and there.

Other random stuff over the weekend...

We had a good CG/bible study last night (Saturday). Continued with Daniel 1. We also made firm resolves to build-up one specific aspect of our spiritual walk/character (decided between every individual and God) this year. Everyone went out for wantan mee supper at Jln. Terengganu after it was over... Even K.L. - who usually only joins us when we go to Kayu :P I tried the Fish Maryland from the western stall at the same hawker centre. My verdict - not bad! Yummylicious in fact! :)

Youth ministry this morning. Uncle Geam Liang conducted a Bible Study workshop for the youths today. It was quite cool.

I have a stiff neck from a wrong sleeping position last night. Took paracetamol, but it is still uberly painful to tilt my head backwards or forwards. I feel like the Tin Woodman from the Wizard of Oz. >_<"

Going back to church in a while.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter