Monday, January 25, 2010

Back from ministry trip to Ipoh CGMC

On Saturday and Sunday, the Trinity Choir went on a short ministry trip to Canning Garden Methodist Church, Ipoh... We sang in both services and hope that the people were as blessed as we were ourselves.

It was a very memorable trip for me indeed. For one thing, I got to meet up and chat with so many people that have encouraged me in one way or another throughout the past year or so - even though we were one state apart. I had the opportunity to put faces to the names of people whom I've never personally met - but who've made a difference to my life (yeah, mysteriously - I am humbled at how God orchestrates my friendships). Also, I had the same roommate I had since WTR last year :P - my dear Pekz - who, I think is pretty used to my weirdness by now. (I am also pretty used to her antics by now).

Sorry... bad lighting and geeky glasses :D hehe...

I must say thank you to Tailo - who also managed to 'add spice' to my trip to Ipoh - by rushing from the General Hospital to CGMC on Sunday morning (7am) in the midst of a overnight call (his patient was dying :P - but he got someone to keep an eye on the patient while he left for a while) - just to drop by, see me and pass me a surprise lovegift. *Sobsss* So sweet. I thank God for amazing, loving brothers. Tailo also said that I've lost too much weight - to quote him, "Not the Grace I know..." To be fair, he hasn't seen me since we graduated from med school in 2008 - but I think he's right in a way. Unhealthy weight-loss :P Muscle-loss more than fat-loss. I think I've gotta change my typical school-day diet. Ben pointed out that I've got quite alot of muscle-wasting - so I need to build 'em up again. Hmm. How?

Anyway, here are some random pictures with my camera... I will put up more pics when our team photographers upload them to FB or something.

Ben came along this trip... and made me laugh all the way (I think he was in an extraordinarily great mood! :P)
During our 2 hours bus-ride to Ipoh :)Pigzpek :DOur shared room...
Us at CGMC
Just before we left Ipoh on Sunday

On the way back to Penang...
Had to study on the bus for this week's exams...
My yummy 'souvenir' from Ipoh

That's all folks! Busy, busy week ahead.

3 comments:

mozozozo said...

ur room looks very nice...n how's 'tailo's patient? got through?

Grace-Melody Moo said...

*Gulp* I don't know.. @_@

Pig said...

Yikes.. i just saw our pics!! hahahaha.. how cutie :P Send me the copies ya :D

 

Free Blog Counter