Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thursday

Slow and headach-ish kind of day after a weird, nerve-wrecking night... but I still felt blessed somehow...

Had to miss the 3rd day of Joy Camp, because I had running nose, headache and dizziness upon waking up this morning. My nose did not stop running by 8.15am and I continued sneezing - so I had to ask someone else to replace me...just in case it was a cold. Didn't want to risk passing on an viral infections to the kids... especially when I was sneezing like that! (Kids catch 'em much faster than adults, btw...) ~ Strange... but I actually miss teaching my class. Noise, mischievous boys and all...

I went back to sleep after informing Valerie (our Youth Coordinator). Headache was still around when I woke up. @_@' Crepitus. But at least, I could rest the whole morning... Had more time to myself in the afternoon too...for prayer.

I don't know why I often wake up with tension-type headaches. I wonder if it's got anything to do with the depth of my sleep, oxygen level in my room or anaemia...

I still have a headache now. It has been a whole day, almost.

3 comments:

Prince Yang said...

how are you ?!

please take care yourself first !

Kevin Evans Tay said...

Grace, remember to see doctor, not look at the mirror even though u r a doctor. go to see those doctor with meds n license. Grace, remember to drink more water. Grace, remember not to eat heaty food. Grace, remember to worship even in this kind of situation. Grace, remember...erm.. no more. Bye Grace. God Bless Grace. by God's Grace, this Grace will recover soon... then can dance Gracefully.. prayed for you Grace:P

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Prince: thanks, will recover soon..

Kevin: I know my name sounds very nice:P And indeed God's grace is sufficient. Thanks for praying, Kevin!!! hehehe...

 

Free Blog Counter