Sunday, November 22, 2009

Putting on some happy pounds... :)

Firstly, some photos from our brothers' - (Yahaya and Mark) - birthday bash in Seoul Garden the other day...courtesy of Chik Bu :)

Us grabbing food from the buffet counter...
Our birthday boys...feeding one another birthday doughnuts...
...Love that lays down one's life for another ~
and puts doughnuts into the other's mouth....mmm.
Yahaya...you can see that he was really enjoying himself...
And so was Mark... (note that they were full to bursting when the pics were taken...having stuffed themselves with food, even after we had stopped long ago... Amazing appetite! Salute, salute!)
Happy birthday, guys!:)I actually look alot like my sister, Zoey, in this picture...right?

Ok...now moving on to my weekend...

It has been a fantabulous eating weekend... *grins* I want to put on some weight before I go back to KL (Ben's mum thinks I look sick and my dad is going to be like heart-broken if I go back looking haggard like this...:P) ~ I've got a little more than a month to recuperate after a very tough term... and not to mention - to prepare myself for an even tougher term ahead. No kidding! - Maklumlah, hati saya mengecut apabila melihat jadual mingguan untuk semester berikutnya.....

...still debating if I should cut my fringe... It's long... but it helps shade my face from extra sun (hate sunburn - don't mind getting tanned... but sunburned? ah, painful. Hate freckles too - which I seem to have no problem attaining)...
I just need it to grow thicker...Hair has been dropping like mad last term...

Something random: Praise God, I don't have a pimple problem... that's one less thing I have to worry about...
Really... I am convinced that something needs to be done to my hair and its straggly ends... even if it's the little snip-snipping I do above my kitchen sink...


It was also wonderful weekend because I was able to spend alot of time with my friends and loved ones... Sakae Sushi with CG mates, Hokkien service with the Wongs, eat-outs, movies (I finally watched 2012... not a bad movie, if you don't think of the illogical stuff but focus on human values... I know, I know... I am super sentimental... I cried....especially when it was time for the president to say goodbye to his daughter....>_<), etc.

Nearly all my assignments are done too! Yippeedoo! :D *prances about with joy*
Went on a potato chips craze...after a sushi feast too... I don't really know why... but... I was craving for salt!
Couldn't wait to dig in... *hands shaking already*Are we done? Can we start now?

But of course...
The weekend wasn't complete without some work...

Ooops, I kinda over-did Coffee bean this month... this was my 3rd time...
...Well, Ben had some company department function at RedBox, Gurney Plaza on Saturday...
I wasn't too keen on making my appearance there...
So I wandered around the Plaza for a while...
...and started gravitating towards Coffee-Bean
for that authentic Coffee affair...
...Did get some work done while waiting for Ben to be done with his function...
Of course, he later joined me...and we continued to sit there for a while...
to enjoy the ambience (and coffees)...me, work...
...and him, helping me with my work.. (amazing think-tank and ideas resource)


It felt a little like the good ol' times...
when he used to sit with me in the 24 hours Mcd's in Sunrise Tower to keep my company through the dreary late nights, while I was preparing for final med-and-surg exams...I love Coffee-bean...
Thanks, dear...I spy with my lil' eye...
That was a very brief description of my weekend... Refreshing. Foody. It's a great start to a holiday.

Too tired to type more! LOL.

Joy camp next week...and alot of other commitments... I am going to sleep early tonight. I have sore throat...and feel like I'm about to fall sick.

It's funny. How I always manage to get some throaty, voice ailment whenever I am about to be on vocallist's duty at church (even back in Dublin)... which is this coming weekend!

6 comments:

mozozozo said...

you look really cute in your pictures =) n please do take care of ur voice :P don't eat so much junk food hehe

Lydia said...

Woah, you look so cute in your pictures. You're really pretty you know that?

Neway, please remember to call me when you're back in kl!

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Cute???!? @_@

Lydia said...

Hahaha cute means "ke ai" in mandarin, "hor ngoi" in cantonese and "kawaii" japanese! Ahyorr....!!

Grace-Melody Moo said...

eeeee...... *pengsan*

Pig said...

hahahaha... funny! i like the updates..nice :D U always have that "nerdy" side that makes me feel guilty about my studying days :P I was never half as disciplined as you are now! Keep it up!!!

and yes, you are awesomely pretty!!! Although technically "pretty" is not the right adjective for Cookie :D LOLx

 

Free Blog Counter