Friday, October 23, 2009

T.G.I.F


Although assignments still lurk, I am still H-A-P-P-Y because it is a Friday! Yippee-doo!!!

The 2nd reason I am happy - tonight, I can eat Mcds :) Due to limiting my monthly expenses nowadays, I've been eating a lot less at Mcd's (and Coffeebean) than I used to. Therefore, when it comes to Mcd's day, I am overwhelmed with joy! :P Hehe. And today is Mcd's day. Not every Friday. But today happens to be the Friday I am allowed Mcd's. Double-cheese-burger and fries... here I come! Wheeee............

I guess, we only appreciate things more when they are more difficult to obtain. We only miss things when they are gone.

I am starting to miss the round-ness of my face. In case you think me crazy, let me explain.

Thanks to late nights and early mornings, my cheeks are starting to be sunken-in. My neck is growing gaunt (the outline of my trachea can be seen) and my clavicles are way too prominent for my liking. When I had EDs, this felt great :P - but now that I don't have EDs, and I didn't get to my current state on purpose, this makes me feel a little miserable. Coz now I think I look way better with rounder, more 'filled-up', rosy cheeks. And a thicker neck.

My spectacles frame is getting a little too big for my face @_@. *sweat* I look geeky. And I can't afford to get a new pair of glasses, haha. Does this mean I'll have to wear contact lenses everytime I wanna go out?

Who said thin is in?

Anyway, I digress.

The 3rd reason I am happy - this evening, I will be watching the movie I've been really wanting to watch, 'Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs', with great company.

3 comments:

Kevin Evans Tay said...

double cheese burger, my favourite

mozozozo said...

Ohhh...i really wanna watch that movie too...anyway hope ur neck doesn't become too thin :P *visions of form 4 MMH flash through my head*

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Kevin: YEAH! Double cheese burger rocks my socks! The best burger in Mcds... actually I pretty much dig cheese burgers from anywhere...

Zoey: IT WAS A SUPERB MOVIE!

 

Free Blog Counter