Friday, October 16, 2009

On this long road...


Today I was sitting with women and men...
We sang You songs of praises
I was touched once again
to remember how far I have come
It's because of what You've done...
You mended what was broken,
brought me to see
How Your grace is sufficient
and Your love sets me free
to become what You've made me to be
...to declare Your glory...

But again, I'm feeling lost
the road is long and narrow...
Did I lose my way?
Have I lost myself?
Is there a way to know?

How do I...
respond to Your calling?
What am I to do...
with all You've placed in me?
Why does my heart beat for this dream...
when I see no way
to touch the horizon of this sea
How do I... get there from here?
Do I walk the road less taken
even if there's fear?
All I know... those who trust in You
will never be let down or shaken...

Help me trust in You...

Help me trust in You...
Help me trust in You...
Help me trust in You...

1 comments:

Meg said...

Whatever life may bring your way. Each hour of every passing day, throughout the months and long years, too. The Lord in heaven will care for you..

I also want to remind myself of these.

 

Free Blog Counter