Saturday, October 17, 2009

Friday randoms...

First of all, 2 pictures from Music and Missions course last week...courtesy of dear Elaine Low....

One of the sessions (I think this was on Thursday) - when we had to sit on the hard floor (my swollen foot, protesting and cramping - to no avail)...Our lecturer, Dr. Johann is the guy sitting in the middle of the circle. It's tough to explain here what we were doing that session - but those who were in my class would understand what I mean when I say that I nearly burst trying NOT to laugh while the nong, tuk, pull, tuk was going on.... @_@ What an agony! ~ For the sake of my lecturer, who was so serious about the whole business, I had to bite my lip and almost hold my breath to stop myself from giggling...Felt my face turning blue too. It was a difficult exercise. Especially when I am one who is so easily amused.

That same day... our classmates and lecturer went out for dinner at Ananda Bahwan (an Indian Restaurant)... after our song-writing work. Pardon my geeky smile please. I was just too excited for the food to arrive at our table. :P We all went home very tired that night.

OK. Anyway, now that I'm done with show-telling the pictures....let's move on....

...Today... I'm so thankful that the weekend has arrived! TGIF! It has been a crazy week all right.

I will try to do some assignments over the weekend. I've got an exam this coming Wednesday. Can't afford any back-log, especially for Theology class...

Last but not least...

There is this picture K.R.Lee posted on FB of my sister and wonder-dad at the airport (on the day Zoey flew to UK)- that made me a lil' homesick. @_@ ...

1 comments:

mozozozo said...

what is nong tuk pull tuk?? ...dan aku punya gigi besar sangat lah...macam banyak gigi

 

Free Blog Counter