Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wednesday

First of all, I received a Kreativ Blogger Award today from Natalie at Eating to Live. Thank you, dear! I think this is the 3rd blog award I've received this year...and I am truly grateful.

What you are supposed to do when you receive it: Share 7 things about yourself and pass it on to 7 other bloggers who inspire you...

All right. Lemme see.... Hmm. 7 things about myself:

  1. I used to write and illustrate my own novels as a child for my friends to read. My friends (and family) would wait for each chapter/episode to be finished, then pass the book around. When I came to secondary school, I started collaborating with a few friends - Aida and Nat - to write stories. Until today, I do not know what has become of them! (I mean the stories ~ not my friends!) :D The very last novel I wrote on my own, 'The Marble Swans' was written when I had eating disorders. It was very dark. I shocked my parents and stopped writing after this one.
  2. My only 3 childhood ambitions: a) Doctor b) Artist/performer c) Writer
  3. Used to do dance choreography and truly enjoyed it... Here, I am thankful for roots in ballet, modern jazz and gymnastics.
  4. I love theatre performances, jazz concerts, musicals, ballets, ensemble festivals and the orchestra. If I were to pick between all five at one go, I would have a tough time.
  5. I love travelling... and not having to arrive at a specific destination at a specific time. At my own pleasure and leisure. New foods, new arts, new culture, new things to learn... The only thing I don't like about travelling - smelly toilets with no toilet paper and soap on hand. I'm a little obsessive-compulsive with that...thought I am learning not to mind - from going on mission trips *Sly grin*
  6. Love nature, geography and history.
  7. LOVE FOOD. I think it is good that I can put on weight. If I couldn't, nothing would stop me from turning into a glutton.

I hereby would like to pass this award to:

1. my sister, Zoey
2. Sophia Lee
3. Ben Wong
4. Ben Teh
5. Tairven (tairven.com)
6. Kevin Tay
7. Lydia Yong

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This morning, I had a go at being silly.

I tried parking in the car-park opposite MBTS and then walking up the steep slope that led to school.

I regretted. Right after running across the road. Coz my foot started protesting.

My heart sank at the sight of the slope. I am not kidding when I say that it looked like a MOUNTAIN. However, I was grateful that Eunice was around. Pretended to be fine even though I was not. LOL.

God must have had alot of compassion on me (us). A car suddenly pulled up next to us right at that moment, and Pastor Clement beckoned us to get in, so that he could drive us all the way up. For that, I am truly thankful. If I had arrived a minute later, or if Pastor Clement hadn't been late, there would have been no transport to the chapel. Praise the Lord! Indeed He who watches over us never sleeps nor slumbers! Psalm 121. Grateful, grateful, grateful...

Nevertheless, foot is healing.

Have to go to church tonight for MLM training.

Of course, I'd also like to add my usual: "More and more assignments have come in and are yet to come in!!!!" Hehe. Boo Hoo!

2 comments:

Kevin Evans Tay said...

what is this?

Grace-Melody Moo said...

The bloggers award? You copy and paste the picture... put it on your blog...then share 7 things about yourself and pass it on to 7 other bloggers who inspire you...

 

Free Blog Counter