Monday, September 28, 2009

Tin Woodman

Aching and stiff. I am walking like the... Tin Woodman from the Wizard of Oz.

If you have no idea what I am talking about, you can Google that famous children's classic - and look for a Wikipedia synopsis of the novel or a picture of Tin Woodman. I used to think of him as cute. Now, I somehow feel very sorry for him. Do you think that I would be able to alter L. Frank Baum's novel and make Tin Woodman a little less rusty? :/

I thank God for an automatic car to drive! Imagining myself stepping on the clutch pedal with my left foot makes me shudder. I would probably fall backwards trying to drive up steep slopes!

I am contented regardless, to enjoy independence. It must have been by God's grace, that it was not removed with the injuries. I will never take my limbs for granted again. And my dear nurse. :D Such tender, loving care.

Going out in a moment to the banks. I also need to spend some time with God.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter