Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tuesday

Had meeting in school this afternoon.

It wasn't too great a day - I must say. There was generally alot of unrest throughout the whole day. Need prayers, people.

Nearly got into 2 freak accidents, which I escaped kinda by the skin of my teeth! I'm serious! Praise God for protection on the roads! Those incidents left me a little fearful, as I drove back home much, much later (in the dark of the night)... In fact, I did not feel comfortable at all! Felt like there was some great 'oppression' going on, (sorry if this sounds freaky - it could have been my imagination going wild - but I am not sure about that...) I was mildly depressed, my heart was not at peace. Heaved a great sigh of relief when I stepped into my house, snapped on the lights and that comforting orange-golden glow burst through my house just as if to welcome me back! God be praised!

Spring-cleaned the house and did some laundry.

My boyfriend called me much later - to tell me that he had had a bad day too (Honestly, his one sounded much worse than mine!) - and when our conversation had ended, I felt very strongly that I should pray! And PRAY, I did! Felt so much better after praying. The name of Jesus brought alot of comfort, strength and joy to my soul! All glory to Him, the Sovereign One. A Word came into my heart later - "PRAISE".

I felt unsurpassed peace flood my soul...

Singing one powerful song by Darlene Zschech that I always used to sing back in Dublin:

"...praise Him you heaven
and all that's above
praise Him you angels
and heavenly host
let the whole earth
praise Him

praise Him the sun,
moon and bright shining stars
praise Him you heaven
and waters and skies
let the whole earth
Praise Him

Great in Power
Great in Glory
Great in Mercy
King of Heaven

Great in Battle
Great in Wonder
Great in Zion
King over all the earth..."

Assignments all in for this month. Finished preparing the ministry material for the young ladies. Still working on a power-point presentation. Tomorrow, will try starting on the translations for Vanessa's sermon.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter