Sunday, August 30, 2009

Saturday

Today was one of those days when I didn't feel well. Actually I've not been feeling ok since the last week - but I only managed to see the doctor today.

Went to the doctor's for a check-up after lunch at Pulau Tikus... and returned home with pills, food supplements and bitter-ish liquid of which I will be swallowing 2 teaspoonfuls 3 times a day. Hm, interesting... @_@

I also stopped by the Baptist Bookshop and bought an Israel Naughton's CD somewhere in between lunch and the doctor's - managed to cheer me up loads.

Spent the rest of the day nauseous (I already had a headache on the way back home from the doctor's), lounging in bed and watching a movie on the PC. I'm not sure if I feel nauseous because of the medicines or what. Felt a little better after dinner. But stomach's acting up really funny again now.

Had CG tonight.

Will talk more about mission trip in my subsequent posts. Need an early night today...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter