Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thursday

Something to cheer me up today... a book lent to me by gracious Rachel...
Last Sunday
Somemore fried cempedak to fatten me up :D Not that I cared, they were yummilicious!!!!

Tomorrow's pre-orientation day for the next term at MBTS... which means I have to pick my subjects for Sept-Nov.

Whoa, one term over already??! How time flies! :D woo hoo!! Before I know it, I'll be graduating. @_@ Hehe, in 8 terms time.

I truly wish that I had brown-bagged something from Mackers on my way back home today. My house has honestly nothing interesting to eat! (Although I should be thankful that there are at least still fruits in the fridge, cream cheese, crackers, cereal and beh teh sor... and a mamak store downstairs - but I just mamak-ed yesterday - before MLM class) *Big sigh* Visions of Mcd's double-cheese burger are making me even more miserable.

I am so sien. So, so sien. There isn't even anywhere interesting I could go to on a Thursday night! Which means I have to stay at home and do homework... :( ~ My word, I'm even getting bored of doing work!

Called my knight in shining armour - poor guy has been stuck in meetings the whole day, but still offered to drive down to see me. He was so nice about it, that I suddenly felt very guilty of kicking up such a big fuss. Told him to go home and rest. We agreed to meet tomorrow instead. Sorry, dear!

ARRRGH!! *Screams in frustration*

Boy, aren't we cranky? This has got to be one of the crankiest days I've had. And yet, it is too early for any hormonal imbalance of any sort...

I'm such a girl today. A girl having an unearthly craving for soft, gooey cheese!!!

I'm going to order-in Mcd's. Sorry people, I know I am breaking my own rule of not eating fast-food on a weekday! I'm going for that double-cheese burger!!!

1 comments:

kevrlee said...

woo, the fried cempadak makes me hungrieee.... *drolls*

 

Free Blog Counter