Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday

Had a good day on the whole, praise God.

Went out for lunch with Pig. It was a lovely, blessed time. We haven't done that for quite a while, have we?:) Thanks for buying me lunch, dear!

And then...

...and then since I was at QB, I thought I'd wander around a bit as I usually did on Mondays (when I was a full-time staff at Trinity, and Mondays were my off-days...) Well, hardy har har... it was quite a joke! The first shop I felt somewhat 'compelled' to enter was MNG, since they were having some big sale going on. The labels which read '50% discount', '20% discounts' and etc. seemed to be calling out my name! (I do like window shopping, even if I cannot afford to splurge on new outfits!)

Then weirdly enough, I suddenly felt very guilty and convicted that I was in there, and not doing my assignments - so I rushed out as quickly as I had gone in.

In short, the rest of my afternoon was spent trying to put together my reflection papers...and I am still not done! Argh, help!

Tomorrow, I'm meeting up with Yvonne for lunch.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AH, I can definitely feel your stress. Good luck with the papers!
And haha, I would have pounced on the discounts!

 

Free Blog Counter