Sunday, June 21, 2009

Just a quick weekend update...

It has been a really refreshing weekend... although most of what I did was to TRY and do my assignments, watch Youtube (interesting stuff; great for my homework) and catch up with my sleep-debt. Watched Terminator Salvation on Friday night with Ben - what a lovely ending to an amazing week.

Went to church today. There was a special sermon just for parents - which I am very thankful about. You see.. not only those, who are already parents, need talks like these from time to time. Young, yet-unmarried people (single, yes... but especially those who are currently in courtship/are engaged or those who have just gotten married) need them too. It is never too early to prepare for a godly parenthood, I always feel.

Kev Rimas, thanks for prayers, bro! :) Really appreciate them.

Korean Praise was held in my church on Saturday night. I had a great time indeed!

Next week is a study-break week, somewhat - but I'm going to be really busy. Time to quickly finish up my reflection papers (:S - ARGH, help!!!), and I've got an event-report to write on Saturday's Korean Praise too, for Beacon. Then I can also start on my missions program planning...

Meeting Pig for lunch tomorrow (yipppeeez!!) then Yvonne on Tuesday.

2 comments:

Pig said...

Yippee!! I get cookies for lunch! :D

eh...chatbox ng kin zho geh?

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Didn't think I need it anymore:) Have to safeguard myself from anonymous comment-ors, who refuse to identify themselves or drop unedifying comments.

 

Free Blog Counter