Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday

I've got angular stomatitis. I'm not sure if it is because of some vitamin deficiency, my infection or the medicine I've been taking recently...

It's kinda tough to smile without feeling the prickly, stinging sensation at the corners of the mouth.

I only hope I don't end up looking like the Joker from the Dark Knight movie:P

But having said that, it's a beautiful Monday morning... I only realized that my class only starts tomorrow for this week - so I'm back home doing my homework, housework, laundry... and resting a little. Been physically very tired for the past few days, thanks to the flu. I was so surprised to find myself nodding off even before 10pm last night. So I'm glad that I get today off. After a packed, full week too.

Met up with Pastor Woo yesterday (before we attended the 5pm service), and straightened out a few things with regards to school. He prayed with Ben and myself, and gave us a gift - a book by Pst. Edmund Chan from the Covenant Evangelical Free Church in Singapore, entitled, "Growing deep in God: Integrating theology and prayer". I'm pleased as Punch. I always feel that good books make good presents.

This week's going to be busy as well. MLM on Wednesday evening. Korean Praise on Saturday evening. Classes, last week's assignments (which are due next week), etc.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter