Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jesus loves me this I know...

'Jesus loves me this I know...
For the Bible tells me so
Little ones to Him belong
They are weak but He is strong.

Refrain:
Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
Yes, Jesus loves me
The Bible tells me so...

Jesus loves me This I know,
As He loved so long ago
Taking children on His knee,
saying, "Let them come to Me."

Jesus loves me still today,
walking with me on my way,
Wanting as a Friend to give
light and love to all who live...'

Was listening to this song on Kevin Tay's blog and watching the video-clip. Made me cry, it did.

Never undermine the power of a simple song.

Our Korean lecturer, Dr. Lee, kinda made us sing it over and over again in class on a few occasions. We laughed everytime she did that. There was once, when she made us clap our hands in time to the beats too. Then, somehow, the song got a little stuck in my head. During the Korean Praise concert at Trinity last Saturday... this was the first song they played and sang! - except the more upbeat version (What's with the Koreans and this song?:D)

But yeah... I'm slowly growing to love this hymn again. The beauty of being able to have childlike faith... When we worship God like the little children do, it brings heaven down to earth. I don't know about you, but it makes me long to go Home to be with our Heavenly Father...

Yes, Jesus loves me... The Bible tells me so.

3 comments:

kevrlee said...

Jesus loves you indeed! :D

Kevin Evans Tay said...

Jesus love everyone of us more than we can imagine. Thank You Jesus.

tairvlyn said...

its one of rachel's favourite songs! hee hee...she can sing it by heart.. :)
Jesus loves us indeed! :)

 

Free Blog Counter