Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday night power cut..

Electricity-supply in my whole block got cut. The corridor lights are back on...and the elevators look like they are working... but the apartment units are swamped in darkness. Some generator problem I guess. I'm currently sitting in my living room, with my doors and windows wide-open to catch some wind and light. The kids in my block are of course super excited - and are making quite a racket @_@. Looks like fun, but I ain't going out.

Thank God for the cool breeze after the rain! Not much of a starry night, and the moon's hidden by swirls of clouds tonight. But nevertheless, I'm cool with that.

*Lights in my house came back on here.... and I was distracted from my blog, talking to our dear sister, Pig*

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter