Thursday, May 14, 2009

Somemore random stuff - on Thursday...

Eczema reared up its ugly head yesterday - and now the anterior aspect of the elbow is itching mad. Well, it could have been restricted to a tinier area... but me and my itchy fingers - I absent-mindedly scratched and scratched last night - and it spread. Crappy crap...


HELP!!! I think I need mittens for damage control.

Rights. I shall stop myself from going into lengthy details about the rash. Hope the Zyrtec (antihistamine) I bought today will work. Hate the allergies.


Been a little too lax and lazy about exercising in the past week. I haven't done any since last week, Friday... My body is already protesting. I'm feeling all sluggish too, after all the eating. (I suspect that the WTR expanded my appetite a lil' bit, hehe... and I've been craving junkfood for the past few days!) Someone, motivate me please. Hopefully, since I'm going to be jobless in the next 2-3 weeks, I'd find some good solid workout time. Apart from meeting up with people, settling my stuff, going for my vacation and etc that is. I also realize that I need to resume a balanced diet, and say NO to food when I am really full.

Looking forward to meeting up with Nellie (who's back from Scotland) for lunch this coming Wednesday (at Sakae Sushi, yum yum - I don't know what is it with me and my obsession over Jap food + sushi)... and Rachel for dinner the following day. Was supposed to meet up with her this evening, but she couldn't make it last minute (it happens all the time since we are both such busy people:D) - and I reckon we won't be going to Sakae Sushi next week, since we were there for our last meet-up.

Need to pray, need to pray, need to pray. Dear friends, please keep me in prayer regarding my provisions for studies. I will need to buy air tickets to fly to Sabah for a mission trip in August too... so I will need provisions for that too. Thanks so much.

2 comments:

Pig said...

tell me about the workout regime that failed to launch this week :-S I'm like a big blob of fats wobbling around (hmmm..i thought i'm a pig?..wats wrong with feeling that way rite? :P) All i did this week was 2.5laps in a cleaning pool..pengsan. I have to pick up..or i'll continue to bloat like a bursting popcorn >.<

Eh...save one day for me. We go ice cream :P hahahaha..so much of trying to cut down on sinful food :P And BTW, I think i have been having too much Jap food of late...too much...I think it's time to go back to my favorite Korean :D Yummy!

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Ah, really ah? Ok, ok...u tell me when u can make it...

 

Free Blog Counter