Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I received an award!!!!:)

To Natalie, thanks so much for the award!:) ~ and more than anything, for inspiring me with your life. It is through your victories and struggles, I am reminded of God's faithfulness in my own life - yesterday, today and forevermore. I pray that God would keep channeling His grace and comfort through you to other young women who stumble upon your blog! Ok, to pass it onto 7 girls:

1. Zoey, my lil' sister - for standing by me in prayer all this while, and giving me the courage to fight eating disorders when I had them
2. Pig
3. Rachel Chan
4. Lydia
5. Ji
6. Laura
7. Wee Lyn

3 comments:

Pig said...

OMG!! U have a size that fits!! :P

tairvlyn said...

thanks for the award, dear!
thank you for being a wonderful sister in Christ...you're a wonderful blessing :)

zoey said...

hahaha!!!!!! i feel so honored :P Thank you Jie! :D *pssst honestly i when you first told me about it, i thought "uhh... mine not 'substantial' enough for me to get an award..." cough cough

 

Free Blog Counter