Tuesday, May 12, 2009

3 more days to...

... the CO365D's unveiling itself... :)

Chewah...

If you guys can't make head or tail out of this, will explain later. (In fact nobody else but Zoey and I know about this... so my mei-mei, please SSSSSHHHHHHH...) Umm... after the 15th May 2009 is over that is. It's nothing too drama le. Just that I can't contain my excitement now... You know how it feels to have worked over a project for a long time - and you finally complete it!:) All that nolstalgia and victory jumbled into a whole mass of jitters... of having to finally present it!
It's got nothing to do with COPD... COAD, etc, etc... or whatever u are trying to think of.

Pig, it's got nothing to do with my article assignments - which btw, we were supposed to be discussing, but I conveniently forgot!:P

Also, it's got nothing to do with my resigning from my job:P But yeah, for those of you who do not know yet, I happen to be resigning from my post as CMC at Trinity this Friday as well...

*Gulp* I can't imagine how it is going to be like not having to do the stuff that I've been doing for the past 9-10 months. But... here's to a new start!

So, it ought to be quite a historical day.

And oh, before I forget, those who are on my Gtalk list under the CMC account (careminc@penangtrinity.org), please add me at gracemelodymoo@gmail.com if you haven't done so. I will be not using the Careminc account from this Friday onwards...and I don't know how it works,... but it may be a different Care-ministries Coordinator answering your messages :D LOLx.

3 more days... 3 more days... 3 more days...

1 comments:

mozozozo said...

the CO365D's code mystified even ME for a moment :P Yayyyyy....completed...

 

Free Blog Counter