Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday

A very busy day.

Sermon CDs - burning, ejecting from the CD burner, labelling and packing into envelopes, printing bulletins for Holy Week and folding them, shopping for church supplies (I packed 120 rolls of Tesco's toilet paper into my car along with the floor-cleaner, and beverage stock for Alpha weekend), replying emails, etc.

Tomorrow's already Maundy Thursday!

Bumped into 2 of my juniors from college at Tesco's at lunch-time... Poor final year students. They look so stressed and tired. Think they look like they had lost alot of weight coping with the pressure too - I mean their finals are already in June! Was glad to be able to dish out some advice when asked - book recommendations, what to study, how to study etc - so that I didn't feel like my stressful moments in med school had been wasted:P It was only by God's grace I could have made it through. And the honorable friends He brought into my life.

Sometimes, I spot some of the medical textbooks I used back in PMC when I visit the bookshops. And it still does make me reminisce and feel very emo. Just because they were a huge part of my life. Just because I used to color them with high-lighters and conteng the pages with my writing. Just because I remember them lying all over my library table with Kean Yew, Edmond, Yeh Han and Hari sitting either opposite me or nearby, high-lighting their own notes. And somehow, that season had to come to an end.

My PMC days are over. And I'm saying hello to MBTS.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter