Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wednesday - mission accomplished!:D

Back from church. Had a MLM class today, which was really good. It is my first time. For the first 30 minutes, I kept feeling like I wanted to run out :S ~ Like a kid on the first day of kindergarten. Then, thankfully I settled down after that. The programme is really great. Got me intrigued and pretty inspired.

The course will last 3 years. I do hope I will still be here at the end of 3 years!!!:P Not that I want to back out or anything like that. But I can't tell where I'll be then. Will probably be graduating from MBTS as well.

I had this funny, wild and random thought before I went for class today. (Very typical of me). 3 years is a long time! That's like the amount of time I spent in PMC after Dublin - almost. And boy oh boy...alot of things happened in the past 3 years. There was never a dull moment. Hehe. I wonder what will happen in this 3 years ahead. In the 2 years ahead. In this year itself...

Weighed myself on the weighing machine in Bethel today. Hehe. And oh wow, I've lost about 5 pounds more in the past 2 weeks. Pretty cool huh. Not that I've done much dietting. On the contrary to that, I've been pretty well-fed! Especially over the weekends! Can really pengsan one. It's not my fault ma. Eating out with loved ones, friends, exotic breakfasts (i.e. not the usual muesli and soymilk thingy), meals-on-the-go, etc. Then, Ben's mum always seems to want to fatten me up. The usual weekend thingy. (Now you know why I say TGIF every Friday!) Plus last week, like I said - I had Mcd's for lunch almost everyday, due to the work pile-up in the church office prior to Easter. (Hehe, maybe the weekend diarrhoea did help detox me a little bit.) So I am so thankful that my weight still went down.

Phew. And it means my BMI's back to 20 and below now! YAAAAY! :)

After 6 long years. Praise God! I've never had my BMI below 20 for such a long time - until today. In fact, I've never had a normal BMI in the last 10 years or so. Thanks to ED's, I have been severely emaciated and underweight.. then I swung from that to soaring overweight. I've lost 30 pounds since then. It's been hard work what with all the fluctuates and such - but I started loving myself somewhere in between. Today, it's a right-smack normal BMI again, and I'm so, so relieved.

--->
--->

Kekez. I think what helped was that I have been trying to be more faithful to my exercise regimes during the week and doing weights along with whatever cardio I throw in. And ALL that help with the flab so much! Okay, not the kind of iron Ben pumps:P ~ Those look like they will break off my arm in just one lifting effort! But I've been working with a resistance band at home, the weekend gym visits when I visit Ben place (if I'm not lazy) and the stuff you can do with your own body-weight - squats, push-ups, crunches, etc. Hope to be swimming more often too. Still have alot more toning to be done - especially in the roly-poly areas. I'm not looking to lose that much weight more after this. Just maintenance would be fine. But I guess if I do lose somemore flab from the roly-poly areas (yeah, those parts Pig claimed that she would put into a burger), I'd just probably go down another few kgs and still be in my healthy-weight range.

Hehe, how I wish those roly-poly's would shift to the places I unintentionally flattened/shrunk in the last 2 months. I don't know why just in the last 2 months. Don't ask me. So mysterious la.

My clothes have gone much looser, and I am so glad now that I did not buy a dress last month (for my friend's wedding in May). Don't think I'll get one now - dresses in Penang are way too expensive for my pocket. Think I'd just go in something from my wardrobe. :P

I celebrated when I came back home - with 2 yummy raspberry cookies!:)

3 comments:

Pig said...

Hmm..the 2nd pic looks good on subway foot long sandwich! ROTFLMAO!!!

Lydia said...

Eh the 2nd pic is sooooooooooooooo cute...I want to pinch ur cheek!!! PINCH PINCH PINCH!!!!!!

Way to go girl, let's inspire each other to live a healthy life!

Grace-Melody Moo said...

eiyerrr....cute meh???:S I also paiseh want to put that picture up leh... but then if it encourages u all, hahaha...then it's pretty worth it!

 

Free Blog Counter