Tuesday, April 14, 2009

To stop and breathe...


Diarrhoea is kinda gone, peeps! Yaay! Praise God!

Back to work today. Had a blessed Monday (off-day) yesterday. Spent alot of time reading

Seminary updates...

Finally, after alot of delays, I mailed the church endorsement letter which I had 3 leaders sign for me, to the seminary. I am currently awaiting the letter of acceptance (which indicates that I've been accepted into MBTS for my 3 years of M.Div studies + equipping), so that I can send it in along with my resignation letter to resign from my current job at church.

Also, I'm considering only working until the middle of May, opposed to my initial plans to resign at the end of May. That's because I thought it would be good to take some time off to really rest and prepare myself for the start of my studies in June. I haven't had a proper break since I graduated from PMC and I ain't complaining much, coz it was my own decision to work right after that:P LOL. But I thought it would be great to go home and spend perhaps a week or so with family, have my own retreat, go for church camp, etc, etc. Oklar. Money is one thing... but then, I really really really (says it 100 times more) need a holiday before I start intensive studying again.

Please keep me in prayer bout finances. I still have no idea how I'm going to live through the months, although church has kindly indicated that they would support me in some way or another. No idea yet how much of all I will need would be covered... dahlah, I feel terribly indebted that I'm going to be so dependant (such a humbling feeling). I also don't have other means of getting income at the moment. MBTS has warned me that assignments are gonna be heavy, plus I'd have to do weekend field trainings at church...so I don't dare to give any commitments to part-time jobs yet. But, God is indeed Jehovah Jireh. To all who've been praying, encouraging and even giving - friends, family, beloved cell group members (even from those days when I was back in Tairven's CG - they were praying for me even when I hadn't an inkling of where I was going yet... Every week I'd just say, "Pray for directions for my life..." and they'd just do that!), thank you so much. I'm pretty blessed.

1 comments:

tairvlyn said...

hey grace, God will provide. :)
we will continue to keep u in prayer...

 

Free Blog Counter