Thursday, March 19, 2009

Overwhelmed... :/

Today's been a rather solemn day. Even now, I still feel a little ... *like that* Overwhelmed. Affected. I'm not really depressed. Just... um, overwhelmed and a little troubled.

Went out for dinner with Rachel, after I had finished printing the Sunday bulletins - and just before she went for a music/worship practice at her church in town. We ate at Sakae Sushi in Gurney Plaza (I don't know why people are so kind to keep wanting to treat me sushi!). It was a good meet-up. I'm always encouraged whenever we are both able to make time for that...Coz she's always busy when I am not... and vice versa. We had a serious talk. I'm glad we did.

She was funny. Wouldn't let me pay the bill, insisting that as long as I'm still doing FTM and not married - she wouldn't allow it. (She's 2 years younger than me somemore...) And then, when I still didn't want to give her the bill (was holding on to it for my dear life and sitting on it, just so that she wouldn't get her hands on it), she threatened, "If you like that, next time we eat nasi lemak!" ~ Goodness! I burst out laughing so hard (with green tea in my mouth) - then she grabbed the bill and paid for the meal.

Alamak. Aduhai. Apatah dayaku!

Had a walk by myself in the mall after she had left. Feeling much better. Am so thankful for the friends God's given me.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter