Monday, March 30, 2009

2 bruises...

I've got two bruises right smack on the middle of my forehead, which have a greyish, unflattering appearance... and hurt when I press on them - and I don't know how they got there in the first place. For sure, I have not been doing any head-bashing acts - neither did I get hit nor fall down.


Sigh, I know, I know... I used to do medicine, so I'm growing a little worried with all the differential diagnoses my brain is churning up... Hehe. For all I know, I could have bashed my forehead against the wooden frame of my bed when I was asleep, or dreamt that I was getting into a fight. (ooi, aggressive-nya...) Similar bruises have appeared on my other parts of my body before - this brings me to remember, one appeared on one of the bony prominences on my left leg yesterday.

You see, how it works... I think 'mysterious bruises', then I'd start to try to relate everything I've experienced in the past few weeks/months.. frequent headaches, excessive drowsiness, intolerance to heat, etc, etc. Haha. Then, an alarming ddx pops up in my head...

What a hypochondriac! 

What a mystery. 

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter