Monday, February 23, 2009

Natural laxatives...

Since I'm quite prone to constipation (it's a girl thing - guys are less susceptible), I'm always on a look out for remedies. I've found out what works for me... So far la.

1. Soybean milk - especially the kind you 'pow' from the powder form
2. Strawberries - a dozen of them
3. Milk and dairy products - cold - I'm a lactose intolerant... can only take milk up to certain amounts. After that, I'm headed for the bathroom..
4. Diet Coke - except I don't think this is healthy

The above all take immediate effects!

3 comments:

tairvlyn said...

didnt know strawberries will do the trick too! hehe. next time i shall try....

what abt papayas? papayas are normally quite effective for me..

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Hmm... papayas... It used to be effective...but now, they've lost their effect on me:P Unless its cold, over-ripe papayas...

Anonymous said...

Hmm..nothing seems to take immediate effect on me :( and I continue to suffer from it.. :(

 

Free Blog Counter