Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday

A close cousin (SH) and her husband (CS) who's currently studying in the seminary (STM) spent some time with Zoey and I today. (They just got married half a year ago.) It was fun! We had breakfast with dad, then after dad had left for work, SH, CS, Zoey and I sat in our living room back home, catching up and chit-chatting. I was glad for their love and encouragement. Cousin-in-law was giving me loads of advice, which I thoroughly appreciated.

SH thought I had lost alot of weight since she last saw me (at CNY last year). You should have seen the look of disbelief on her face, when I assured her that I was even thinner before Christmas. (And I'm wondering now, have I been really so much rounder last year?) So fine. I decided to tell her about all the stress Year 2008 brought. Studies, work, people, etcetera.

I'm going to miss my cousin terribly next year - since she's moving all the way to Seremban with her husband.

Zoey went out with her friends for the rest of the day...while I spent time home alone. Casually drove out to Sunway Pyramid much later, for a little me time... a new hair-makeover and waffles. Was kinda amazed at the crowd! I mean, it's only the 3rd day of Chinese New Year. Has everybody come back to KL?

Heeh! Currently not posting up any pictures of my hair - coz I have yet to upload them into my laptop - which is all the way back in Penang! To 小猪 (a.k.a Pig) who is oinking and drooling to see the pictures, sorry you have to wait till I get back, dear!

Let's hope for less hair-fall from today onwards.

Can't believe I'm turning 25 soon. I would have lived a quarter of a century by then!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

*wails* Unfair!! *stomp stomp stomp* Why cannot upload now? *prrff* :P

 

Free Blog Counter