Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hot day

Hot, hot day. I was out for lunch with Peky...and we had to park my car under the hot sun. Actually, Pekz ended up parking my car for me - because I, being the typical rather-inexperienced, claustrophobic car-parker had much difficulty getting my car into the rather tight parking-lot! Haha.

Poor car! Must have been really miserable stuck in the sun for such a long time, while we enjoyed the cool of the shade indoors. Despite the 'sunshield', it still felt like an oven when we got in much later. I had to drive with the tips of my fingers gingerly massaging the steering wheel, as it felt steaming hot! When I got back to church, I was a little soaked in sweat. Imagine that! The air-con was on full-power somemore!

Thought it would be a good day to sunbathe, but someone warned me that I would be reduced to burnt, crispy charsiew... Yeah, a perfect weather to breed malignant melanoma too!:P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charsiew..me love it!! Can i have a bite? Hehehehe!!!

You know you've inspired me so much when it comes to online journaling :)

Happy CNY in advance :)

Grace-Melody Moo said...

u too, Lyds!!!!:)

 

Free Blog Counter