Thursday, January 22, 2009

Eczema...

The worst time of the year to have eczematous rash - approaching Chinese New Year.

Help! The worst nightmare! Lots of tiny red blister-spots over my arms (flexors, extensors), they itch and I'm grossed out. My chin too. Ok, I don't know what I had that I was allergic to. My boyfriend thinks it's contaminated beef. I think it's something I came in contact with.

ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHH!!!! *Holler* *Double-holler*

Walloped 2 loratidine's so far. One last night. One this morning. Not sure if the antihistamine is working leh. I think I need Zyrtec!

Ok, ok...today I'm going to the pharmacy for topical corticosteroids!

2 comments:

monsterkeon said...

walauu this is a doctor's article, so many medical terms! exams-rash lorats zyrtecs anti-his-is-mine stuff and corti-tat-cost-like-steroids (kepala pening liao)
hope u recover soon!

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Hahaha! You made it sound so much more complicated than it all is!:P

 

Free Blog Counter