Tuesday, May 10, 2011

4 days more...

...and we are in need of prayers!

Some of our wedding helpers are currently ill or falling sick. I find it so weird that everything should happen in one go. Is this a spiritual attack or what??? Anyway, yeah. Please pray with us... For things to go smoothly as planned ....For journey mercies for my relatives who are traveling up to Penang from KL this Friday... For our guests who have confirmed their attendance (some are going to be traveling up from Singapore and KL) ... For our helpers to be protected and to be of good health... And lastly, for Ben and I, Grace - who are extremely stressed with 101 things (wedding- and non-wedding related).

But, yaay, praise God...my 1 Corinthians 8-10 presentation is OVER! :) And it went quite well too. Even though I stuttered and stammered in the beginning (as usual - like the car engine that refuses to start-up in the mornings :P) ... my lecturer still gave me good feedback. I feel... encouraged. :))))

Today, I am a bit lost, because I suddenly feel that load of my contextualization project is GONE. So hm, let's see...it's time to get ready for the wedding!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter