Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday

Too distracted to write about the Orang Asli and history of Christian mission among them.

My work did not progress much today... It did yesterday though, in leaps and bounds - and therefore I still should give thanks...

Also, I did not call off XW's piano class... I am so proud of myself. I still think that I am not really cut out to be a teacher - whether one who teaches piano or English.

Ben did have the breakthrough he needed in his work. PRAISE GOD! Thanks so much for the loving prayers, peeps! God has been faithful and gracious.

Dined with sister, Yvonne - at Bella Italia, Pulau Tikus. I enjoyed everything. From the food, the fellowship, the chit-chat, the catch-up...and best of all, the meal was a blessing from Yvonne...so I could relax (hehe) and enjoy all of the above without worrying about my wallet growing slimmer...

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter