Friday, October 15, 2010

Tee-Gee-Ai-Yeff!!!

Woohoo!!!

I am in love with the A Major and F# Major keys...and I am not even sure why. Perhaps, they put me in a better mood when I have been kinda down lately.

Praise God. My resources were dipping really low when God sent me some more provisions for the next few months. He always comes to my rescue just in time! *jumps with joy* To whoever that anonymous Ipoh-ian is - thank you so, so much. May the Lord bless you even more for giving. To Pst. J who always looks out for me even while he's one state away, I truly appreciate him. To everyone who have been praying... I covet your prayers even more! :) Please.

The prayers of people are the best love-gifts ever. Coz I know God listens to every one of them.

Indeed, Jesus is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, leads me beside quiet waters and guides me on paths of righteousness for His name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I shall fear no evil - for His rod and staff comfort me. He has prepared me a table before my enemies and anointed my head with oil... My cup overflows... Surely His goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life... and I shall dwell in His house forever!

Psalm 23.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter