Monday, October 4, 2010

Saturday

Went to the dentist's (my most unfavorite place to go) after going to church to play piano for the XEE... Had to do something about the tooth-aches and stuff...



Some scary looking sharps...
This was just before the dentist came in for the unpleasant procedures on my teeth and gums...It's no wonder I try to avoid seeing the dentist every year :P Had a local anaesthetic injection administered on my gum, before Dr. Eng did a curettage on my gum + scaled my teeth and I ended up spitting out alot of blood into the sink.
Now, his turn...

The dentist went to the next room to tend to someone else first... Ben waited for so long...
...that he fell asleep...
Celebrating our new smiles at 600C.C ... hehhh... I think Ben was still in pain :P As for me, the local anaesthetic on my right gum was still in action - I could force the right corner of my mouth into a grin - but I could not wrinkle that side of my mouth, purse my lips and suck from a straw for many hours... I thought - "Wow, this is how some one with a facial palsy (7th cranial nerve paralysis) would feel like..."
CG that night. We made friends with the care-taker's new puppy...

Meet Honey...the shy, dear little puppy... who warmed up to us later and growled at our shoes.


"Shake hands?"
"No?"
Honey finally says, "Hello"...
"Good dog!"
My CG leader waiting for all the members to arrive... *thinks of closing-up early* (They finally arrived closer to 8pm)
We whiled away some time camwhoring...




Don't worry. We were not practicing for the bridal shots we are planning to take at the end of this year. I promise... :P

1 comments:

weelyn said...

i so totally can relate with you with regards to visit to the dentist! i avoid going to the dentist unless absolutely necessary! *shudder*

 

Free Blog Counter