Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fried brain...

I've got loads on my mind recently...

Assignment deadlines, my trip to Singapore this weekend, ministry, my relationship and wedding prep, money concerns, friends, etc...

Regarding my assignments, they have been involving a lot of brain work - thinking, wrestling with conflicting ideas (thanks to our theology III classes), coming up with new ideas, connecting words and trying to goreng. So blogging has been taking the backseat in my daily routines...especially this week.

Anyway... let's see... something random.....

Ah, today, something reminded me of the time when Ben and I had just begun our courtship. I remembered how God helped us through all the difficulties and toughest moments, answered our prayers and came to our rescue whenever we thought we'd never get through the bitter 'winters'... My heart swelled with thankfulness.

And then I suddenly missed Ben so badly... even while I was at school.

But I missed God more.

I need more time. I need to get my work done faster... so I can spend more time in the Word as well as reading and writing.

God, please make my brain work faster... and help me not to be a perfectionist.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter