Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Craving for kebabs...

Above: The yummy kebabs we had from a fast-food place at Katowice train station, South Poland.

Sheesh... is it going to be that time of the month? :/

I'd better sleep early tonight. I woke up late this morning... The clock read '7.10am' when I finally managed to pry my eyes open... which got me jumping out of bed, racing to the bathrooms... and um, speeding to school, kinda. The traffic congestion was maddening, really. However, I still managed to arrive in school a few minutes past 8am. *Phew* I don't know what happened to my alarm clock. It didn't ring, did it? ~ Or perhaps, I turned it off without me realizing... Heh...

Gosh... I feel so stressed thinking of my Child, Church and Mission paper, which I have yet to start on. Gah... Deadline is drawing close... However, I have come up with the frame for the paper... Just need to fit in the details, cite some other readings and produce the first draft - hopefully by the end of this week.

So tired.

I need a longer holiday.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter