Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tuesday, 10th day in Warsaw.

Too many thoughts recently... it's hard to blog about all of them - and I'd like to keep most of them private for now. :)

God's making my heart tender for sure. TENDER with a big T. Process of tenderizing = pleasant and unpleasant... and sometimes weird. Nevertheless, always emotional.

We are moving south tomorrow night (a 6-hour train-ride from Warsaw at midnight) - 6 of us from the original group of 10 people attending the lectures in the Warsaw Baptist Theological Seminary past week. I am not sure how it will be - I've caught a bad cold and hope that it won't be a distraction. Sneezing, runny-nose, trumpeting my nose like a baby elephant and all... We will be in the south for a week...then we move to the north of Poland for orphanage ministry... before returning to Warsaw for the final few days of my stay here.

Hate being sick when I am faraway from a more permanent residence... Keep thinking of my own bed... and Ben's mum's yummy home-made chicken porridge. *gulp*

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter