Sunday, June 13, 2010

2.40am, Sunday morning

Assignments... assignments... assignments...

I am writing an essay on 'Money and the Gospels'. It is a little difficult. I am still trying to piece together the things I want to say... research is still going on. I am getting sleepy already. I hope that I will wake up in time for Youth tomorrow. :P

Anyway....something to thank God for today - there were only 3 of us in CG today - Wei Nin, Louise and myself... but we managed to have a good one. Worship, Bible-study, sharing... and then we went for supper at Mcd's Greenlane. I had an awesome time. Thank God for friends! I cannot imagine life without them. I don't think I'd call myself an extrovert... but nowadays, I feel refreshed whenever I hang out with people. Alone can be rather depressing at times.

Also, thank God...that the 2 medical students have officially passed their final exams... and are gonna graduate as qualified doctors (and leave us) pretty soon. I am going to miss them alot.

2 comments:

wuluyi said...

Awww....I'm so gonna miss you....I realise how much effort you put into twitter, the blog, and facebook!!

Din know you needed the time-out so much. Please feel free to ask us out when you are lonely. We are free as long as we are in Penang...haha

mozozozo said...

praise God ur cg went well =) kp in touch ya...

 

Free Blog Counter