Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wednesday

First of all, thanks so much to Tairven and Wee Lyn who treated Ben and I to a good dinner yesterday. Your fellowship and love has touched and blessed us indeed :)

I had another of those alarm-clock-sabo incidents this morning.

Well, you see... I had changed my handphone alarm clock tune to that of a familiar hymn, 'Near to the heart of God'. This morning, it rang... but I just wouldn't be aroused from deep slumber... so the clock continued to 'sing' that hymn every 5 minutes. I had weird dreams, in which the chorus of 'Near to the heart of God' would repeat every now and then (just like in those movies, where you get strains of the theme song playing softly in the background at certain scenes) - and then I suddenly realized that it was my handphone clock! As my phone was as usual 'charging' in the corner of the room, I sprung up from bed and ran like a headless chicken in that direction (in the dark - with my eyelids still fused shut). In all that confusion, I ran face-first into the standing fan @_@. Toingggggg!!!

Thank God it was not on - but alas... it knocked me on the forehead, just above my left eye :P that I had to start the day with a headache. Yeouccch!

Shared my testimony in chapel today - with Vanessa as my English-Mandarin translator. (She was so good!) It was a little scary - I am never too comfortable sharing up front about my stint in medical school or eating disorders although many already know my past; I don't know if everyone understood me - especially the part about eating disorders, haha. But oh well, all glory be to God who has given me that testimony to share. Thank you and lotsa love to my friends who encouraged me after I was done :D

Gotta quickly get to quiet time and work. I will leave you with one of the pictures I like the most, which was taken by Tairven during WAM App. Nite last Saturday. Toodles!

1 comments:

tairvlyn said...

most welcome, dear. it was good to be able to sit down and catch up. :)
ouch! hope u didnt get a blue-black frm knocking into the standing fan. yeah i know what u mean by having weird dreams and hearing the sounds in the dreams and suddenly realise that it's the alarm clock! happens to me very frequently! haha..cannot get up la..

 

Free Blog Counter