Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday

Gosh, today's Thursday already?

Time flies. I am still NOT done with my ETOP (Poland mission camp) form. Never in my life have I applied to go for a mission trip/conference whereby the applicant is required to answer a whole bunch of almost mind-challenging questions and write essays. But oh well, anything that memerah otak is fun. I am enjoying the challenge of answering stuff like, 'How would you respond if an overseas visitor asks, "Why should I trust the Bible?" '

Hehe. Actually, my kow-foo asked me this question during my Christmas hols last year, so it got me thinking even before I knew anything about the ETOP form. Nothing happens without a reason, right?

Undeniably refreshes my faith...

Brunching with Joanne Lim in a while... before I lose sight of her again :P

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter