Tuesday, February 23, 2010

God's provision(s) this week...

Firstly, Pekz waived my hotel room charges for our ministry trip to Ipoh last month. So I practically stayed there for free. Thanks so much, dear Pekz - for being a source of joy and blessing me continuously with your friendship.

Secondly, our Church History classes started today. Part of our assignments for this subject requires all of us to each read a book with 400+ pages (see pics below) and which costs RM60 after discount. I shuddered at the book price and I decided that I'd ask my pastor if I could borrow it from him (if he possesses it, that is!), just so that I wouldn't need to buy the book. Therefore, when my classmates queued up at the front of the classroom to buy the book, I didn't leave my seat.

I can't even remember now, if I prayed that God would provide me a book - but Uncle Peter (one of the brothers in class) suddenly asked me if I was going to buy it, and I shook my head. To my surprise, he walked out to the front, paid for 2 books - and handed one to me, saying that I wouldn't have to pay him back for the book. What a blessing! I was so humbled by God's provision in this form. Is that a miracle or what?

Thank you so much, Uncle Peter, for being one of the channels of God's blessings to me this week!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter