Thursday, December 24, 2009

All packed and ready to go...

Ipoh, KL and Malacca... Here I come!

Well... it's soon. Not now. Not today. Not tomorrow... I obviously got a little too excited 'bout going home. But oh yeah... my suitcase is bulging already. I can leave any minute from now, if I want. Tee hee.

Can't wait.

What I have left to do before I leave is to buy Zyrtec (yes, I keep running out of antihistamines) and sunscreen cream from the pharmacy to complete my personalized first-aid kit. Oh and perhaps grab a straw hat.

Anyway... I'll be on a blogging hiatus from the 25th Dec onwards (may perhaps throw in an entry now and then) - so if I don't update till I come back to Penang, Happy New Year folks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOh have fun in Ipoh, KL and Malacca!! Merry Christmas Grace!!

xx

mozozozo said...

dear sis..merry Christmas n a happy new year!! =)

 

Free Blog Counter