Friday, July 17, 2009

Working late tonight...

I finally finished preparing the Bible-study material for this week! Yippeez! Praise the Lord that He did answer my prayer for a relevant topic to share, and that all my thoughts got untangled at last (from last night) and are well crystalized now! Thanks to Ben as well... if he hadn't called me just now, I wouldn't have shared it all to him and discovered that I was quite ready to speak tomorrow!:) Thank God! Let's hope I don't get cold feet all of a sudden! May the joy of the Lord be my strength.

This would be good practice for the mission trip to Sandakan actually... coz I will need to conduct a workshop then. Plus, speak to the youths, share my testimony in one of the services... and be one of the translators @_@ (Haha, praise God it's not English to Cantonese/Hakka - but Bahasa Malaysia! *Relieved sigh*)

Really a nudge out of my comfort zone this time - haven't felt this gementar for quite a while - but I think it's great. I'm excited. I ought to be thankful my work isn't the most challenging - compared to some others :P But still, faith is being stretched in all directions... Never stopped stretching since I came to MBTS. Not to mention, all the 'pruning' and 'disciplining' that have been going on. But out of that, I'm slowly bearing some fruit by God's grace. And this is giving me loads of joy!~ Even if it's just say... um, 3 apples hanging in a big tree for now? :)

Alot more preparation to go... hopefully to come up with the final drafts of material by next week. *Suddenly remembers my undone assignments*. >_< I better try to finish at least one course's assignments this month. Need God's wisdom and strength.

~ Please keep me in prayer, friends and family ~

It may sound a little crazy, but I kinda enjoy being busy like this :D - doing the stuff I'm passionate about (even though I whine and complain sometimes *_* ~ ooops, sorry).

To Kevin, my team leader, you are doing a great job leading us and spreading to us your passion for this mission trip. Keep it up, bro!

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter