Friday, June 12, 2009

Thank God it's Friday!:)

TGIF... and thank God, my final exams for the 'Int. to missions' syllabus is over! Now for my written assignments - 3 of them. Next week's course/exams will be on church planting.

*Wipes sweat from brow*

My flu's kinda 'mellowed' down a bit. Thanks to those who have been praying for me. I had good, rejuvenating sleep last night... and I didn't even feel stressed about the exams, even though this is my first exam since I took my final med & surg exam a whole year ago.

2 comments:

mozozozo said...

Wow Jie...hehe...back to student life again!! =)Busy weekend ahead ya?? Keeping you in prayer...faster get well! I lost my taste :*( too much of Dad's wasabi nuts... -chyi-

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm glad you're feeling better. And good luck on the next exams! Well, you don't need luck...you need God! lol. :-)

 

Free Blog Counter