Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday, 31/3/2009

Alarm-clock-itis... I had a weird stomach-ache that started since last night. It kept me up til' the wee hours of the morning, tossing and turning in bed.

Then when my alarm clock rang, I felt so offended pulak. Groaned, snooze-buttoned, stretched, and recoiled into another sleeping position. This happened 5 more times, til' I finally relented, and dragged myself to the bathroom. Grrrr...



Oh well... guess what, I'm back to work!:D Pic above: church car park

I had a very chilled-out Monday (off day) yesterday. Spent some time with the Lord, read quite a bit, had a walk in the mall, tried Taco balls at Jaya Jusco on my own for the very first time - the last 2 times I ate that, it was merely 2 small bites from someone else's Taco ball (ok, why does that sound a little wrong?). Then I never bought my own Taco balls - coz I'm always too lazy to queue up to pay for it at the counters... But yesterday - I finally decided to try it. Oh my, oh my! It was scrumplicious!:) Yummiliciously GOOD... I had to eat my Taco balls upstairs, just so that I wouldn't be tempted to buy another box of it!

Been a little worried bout my finances lately - aiyor, I know I need to trust God that He would make a way and provide me somehow, if He's led me this far... but well, earthly reasoning and imagination can really take a toll if we don't drop those and turn our eyes upon Jesus. Recently, I have been wishing that God would just drop money from the sky - so I don't need to so bersusah-payah to look for sponsorship for my studies...Pig kindly addressed my 'state of having been distant lately' (whatever that means) through an email...then she wrote something that made me crack-up so hard with laughter... to quote just the following sentences: "...no, money dont fall down from the sky. Cos we have too many different currencies. God scared you'll end up holding on to a rupee and dunno what to do with it..." *Pengsan*

Geez... That's so.... Pig!

I've started a new accounts-journalling book for my monthly expenditures... and this one makes so much more sense - coz it's so nice and organized... and I've got nothing much to worry about except debit and credit... Hehe:P ~

Currently: craving for a new book to read.

0 comments:

 

Free Blog Counter