Friday, February 27, 2009

Unwell randoms

Hormonal-induced dyspepsia, flatulence, nausea and cramps... *sweat* Is there an MC for that?:P

Oh well. At least bah-zhang-face is going to subside soon. *Sucks in cheeks and nods furiously* Thighs are already starting to shrink at least! Sigh, the woes of water retention.

Don't know if the EPO (Efamol's brand) I've been taking for a month plus by now actually works! (If you are wondering at my new-found consistence with supplements, I must really credit it to my dad! He was the one urging Zoey and me to take our EPO regimes seriously - when I went back to KL for Chinese New Year. I don't know if Zoey did, but I am!:P) How come semuanya sama saja?:P Well, at least - it's been working wonders on my skin! I've never really had skin problems - except that ocassional zit on the face, and eczema on my limbs at certain seasons of the year - but the EPO actually makes the skin supple and so much finer, smoother and plumper. And I have a feeling it has actually been increasing the effectivity of the skincare products I use.

Hehe. So ladies, upgrade your beauty regime with EPO! And more important than anything - the Word of God!:)

(Having said that - to my pregnant girl friends, please do check with your obstetrician/medical practitioner first, prior to using EPO.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!! i gotta get me sum EPO!!

Grace-Melody Moo said...

Haha. I think EPO is good for guys to. Helps with Cholesterol levels (coz it contains essential fatty acids). Will put up an article bout it soon:)

mozozozo said...

Plumper? It makes the skin plumper?? Hmmm...think I missed out that one...haha...after the first month, I kinda forgot...=P will continue again!!!

 

Free Blog Counter